Leaf (Personal Project)








for an exterior environment, there's always clues of imperfection especially for these plants. The plants are exposed to outside environment such as dust, smoke, insects, pest, and other particles. I'll update the plants soon and make them more natural but I want it to still feel like a happy or magical in a way so I'll probably not going to make the flaws too strong for these plants.

A friend of mine and co-worker Kevin Sanchez volunteered to animate her for him to practice his animation and acting skills. He is now searching for a dialogue for this little cute character from 11secondclub.

Update: The interiors seems a lot better in shadows and more accurate to avoid too much attraction and it did separates the character from the background.

Character Model, Rig, & Character Texture from 11secondclub

and guys, I wanted to share this with you, a conversation with a guy in cgtalk on how I can further improve my composition. It helped me a lot and make me think of composition carefully now. Its very informative I promise :)

here is the link: cgtalk 1 | cgtalk 2 | cgtalk 3